Production Diary (Week 9)

This week I finished adding content to my part of the interactive dossier and added buttons that allow people to navigate to different pages.

I also edited my audio log that I recorded in week 8 and added it to my dossier to a vinyl that someone in my group created on Photoshop. I tried to create one my self but it did not end up looking like a vinyl record. What I did is turn the background black and unlocked it to become layer 0. I then added noise and a radial blur to make a ripple effect to make it look like a vinyl disk. The problem I had is it either did not look like it rippled or you can still see the noise effect.

I also created simple arrows in Photoshop for a slide show. The arrows are for a slide show of flags.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s